For the EU Industry Week 2018, FitMyNest participates to B-Sprouts event: "Industry 4.0 & Smart cities: what is the role of IoT?"
Marina Aubert will introduce and lead the workshop on Industry 4.0 and co-housing.
To-be confirmed key speakers on co-housing will also participate to the different panels, such as:
- Céline Frémault, Brussels' Minister for housing
- Valérie De Bue, Wallonia's Minister for housing
- Karim Majoros, Echevin at Molenbeek, in charge of local housing
- Thomas Vandenbergh, President of the innovation board at Besix
- Thibault Leroy, Coordinator of Community Land Trust Brussels