Ivana will be a trainee as of mid-march for three months. She received funding through the Erasmus for young entrepreneurs EU scholarship programme. Her tasks include:
- Finding the grant requests for EU Social funds;
- Engage with contacting possible partners, donors and experts;
- Translate/create documentation for the FitMyNest project in English language.
The aim of her traineeship is to:
- Get introduced with the marketing, communication and financing plan of FitMyNest
- Enhance her network of contacts with donors and experts in the field of social entrepreneurship.
- Improve her knowledge and skills on mapping grants and subsidies.
Ivana is 27 years old and comes from Macedonia. She is graduated:
- a Bachelor in European Development Programs in the Slovak Republic,
- a Master degree in Sustainable Development in Germany.
She worked 3 years for NGOs as project manager and 3 years as a technical assistant at the Macedonian Power Plants, the biggest national electricity producer.
Her international experience involves:
- a traineeship at the European Commission,
- a traineeship at the European Parliament,
- Erasmus exchange periods in Germany, Italy and Czech Republic.
She speaks German, English, Slovak, Serbo-Croatian and she gives her best in improving her basic French 😉
Her interests are exploring the opportunities with developing her entrepreneurship and project writing skills.