You are free to visit our site, to learn about our products and services, without having to provide us with personal information.
Subscribing to our newsletter or as a shareholder will result in the processing of your personal data.
If you choose to provide us with personal information, we will process your data in compliance with the legal provisions applicable in Belgium, namely the law of December 8, 1992 as amended by the law of December 11, 1998.
Responsible for processing
The personal data that you transmit to us are recorded and processed by FitMyNest SCRL, 10 place de la Minoterie, 1080 Brussels, +32 (0) 477 97 82 35 firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of data processing
If you provide us with personal data in our registration forms, we process it for the sole purpose of sending you the requested documentation.
The data is not kept beyond the period necessary to process your request.
The data are never communicated to third parties without your explicit and prior consent.
Consent to the processing of your data
By providing us with personal data, you consent to our processing this information for the purposes indicated.
We process your data via the OVH, Mailchimp, Google Drive platforms
- If you decide to leave a comment and keep your name, email address and website for future use. This cookie has a lifespan of one year.
- If you are a contributor to the website.
- A temporary cookie verifies that your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain any personal data and is deleted when you close your browser.
- Connection cookies save your connection data for two days and your screen size for one year. If you select "Remember me", your login details will be kept for two weeks. If you log out, the login cookie will be deleted.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional article ID cookie will be saved in your browser for one day.
For statistical purposes, we use the services of Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel and Jetpack for WordPress.com. The data collected is anonymized.
If you have subscribed to our newsletter, you can directly access the data we have about you from a link at the bottom of the newsletter.
If you fill out one of our investment application forms, you can access the data we have on you from a dated and signed request addressed to the contact persons mentioned above, by justifying your identity (copy ID card).
Your data will be communicated to you within 45 days of receiving your request.
If necessary, you can request the rectification or erasure of data concerning you which are incomplete, irrelevant or inaccurate.
If you have any questions regarding this text or if you have any questions regarding the protection of your data, please contact us: email@example.com